Ronair drying system for plastic containers
This Ronair drying solution is specially designed to dry different food packaging. The packagings for this project are plastic containers of pâté. Our customer needed an independent drying system that was easy to integrate into the current conveyor system. The containers had to be dried so that they could then be packed in cardboard boxes using robotic arms.
The installation we developed for this purpose consists of 2 separate units: a blower box and a dryer box.
The dryer unit consists of a system in which the containers are dried with drying plates on both the top and bottom. This module is equipped with a complete enclosure with acoustic sound panels to avoid noise nuisance during operation.
This installation was custom designed and has some special features:
- The conveyor was placed at a slight angle.
- The top conveyor is manually adjustable in height.
- Cleaning is safe thanks to a security mechanism.
- The connection between the blower and dryer unit is located on the side.
- The installation has a wide drive belt with 20 cords.